Officials at 澳门威尼斯人网站 continue to monitor 报告 issued daily by state and local health officials, 以及疾病控制中心(CDC), 世界卫生组织和美国的研究表明.S. 国务院.
This page has been created to keep all of our constituents informed about global and national developments, decisions made with regard to the 澳门威尼斯人网站 community and precautions taken on campus against the introduction and spread of the disease.
更新8月. 15, 2022
- COVID-19的“典型”症状包括:发烧或发冷, 咳嗽, 呼吸短促或呼吸困难, 乏力, 肌肉或身体疼痛, 头疼, 味觉或嗅觉新丧失, 喉咙痛, 鼻塞或流鼻涕, 恶心或呕吐. You may have COVID even if you only have one of these symptoms.
- If you have symptoms, isolate yourself whether or not you’ve been vaccinated, and get tested!
- You can receive testing at pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens or at community locations like the Blount County Health Department or East Tennessee Medical Group. You can also purchase at-home rapid test kits at pharmacies or order free kits via 美国邮政服务.
- 如果你已经接种过疫苗, and it’s been more than five months if you got Pfizer or Moderna, or two months if you got the Johnson and Johnson single shot, get a booster shot – they’re easy to schedule at area pharmacies. Vaccines with boosters provide excellent 保护 against serious illness, and in many cases can prevent you from ever developing any symptoms at all.
- 没有疫苗接种, 所有形式的COVID都可能是危险的, even for people who seem to be otherwise in good health, and especially for those who are older or have underlying health issues.
- If you’ve been vaccinated and boosted and are exposed to COVID but don’t develop any symptoms, you don’t have to quarantine unless you develop symptoms; however, 你应该在五天后做检查.
- 如果测试呈阳性, 从出现症状开始隔离整整5天, and then — if symptoms have resolved — wear a mask for five more days. 如果症状没有解决, test yourself for COVID again; you may test negative even with some residual symptoms, 如果戴上面具，就可以回来上课或工作. 如果你继续得到阳性的测试结果, contact a medical provider and also your faculty members and/or supervisor.
- 你的COVID可能是轻微的，甚至是无症状的, 但你还是会传染的, and you could easily pass it along to someone who’s at risk due to age or medical condition, which could lead to a very serious case of COVID for them.
Students and faculty who have tested positive for COVID should not come to class, and students missing due to COVID will be given an alternative means of making progress in the course while they are absent. Students who are symptomatic but haven’t yet tested positive should also not come to class until they have tested at least twice to confirm that they don’t have COVID.
Students are responsible for reporting their COVID positive test result to their faculty members. 代替医生的证明, faculty may ask students to email or otherwise send a selfie that clearly shows their face and a positive COVID test as documentation of their illness.
后 疾病控制与预防中心的指导意见中，检测呈阳性后，个体 should 从出现症状开始隔离整整5天, and then – if symptoms have resolved – wear a mask for five more days. 如果症状没有解决, they should test themselves for COVID again; they may test negative even with some residual symptoms, 然后戴上面具就可以回来上课了. 如果学生继续得到阳性的测试结果, they should contact a medical provider and also let their faculty members know.
A COVID diagnosis will be treated like any other medically-excused absence: that is to say, faculty have broad discretion about how to enable students to make progress in the course or to make up work. Students should discuss their progress with their faculty members.
A COVID diagnosis (or any other illness) does not authorize an indefinite number of absences. 五天之后, students should either be back in class (masked for five more days) or have contacted faculty members explaining why that is not yet possible. Absent such communication, absences may not be excused and special accommodations may not be granted.
Those students who are at elevated risk for COVID or are suffering from protracted COVID-related illness may seek accommodation under the Americans with Disability Act. 寻求住宿的学生 should go through the Office of Disability Resources and Accessibility. 导演是凯利·霍克-菲茨杰拉德(凯利.firstname.lastname@example.org)，副导演是黛比·斯蒂滕罗斯(黛比.email@example.com).
While state government recently restricted our ability to require students be vaccinated against COVID, we can – and are – continuing to strongly encourage vaccinations. For students whose vaccinations were six or more months ago (or 2 months ago with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine), booster shots are necessary to be considered “fully vaccinated.” We continue to believe vaccination is a way of caring for others, 也是一种回归亲密关系的方式, 小学院, residential environment that has always been a hallmark of the 澳门威尼斯人网站 experience.
学生，教师和工作人员可以 上网 寻找接种COVID-19疫苗的机会.
- 8月致校园备忘录. 15, 2022
- 致校园备忘录，三月. 4, 2022
- 致校园备忘录，三月. 2, 2022
- 致校园备忘录，1月. 27, 2022
- 致校园备忘录，1月. 6, 2022
- 11月11日致校园备忘录. 15, 2021
- 9月致校园备忘录. 7, 2021
- 8月致校园备忘录. 23, 2021
- 致校园备忘录，1月. 21, 2021
- 致校园备忘录，1月. 13, 2021
- 12月致校园备忘录. 11, 2020
- 11月11日致校园备忘录. 18, 2020
- 11月11日致校园备忘录. 4, 2020
- 10月致校园备忘录. 30, 2020
- 10月致校园备忘录. 27, 2020
- 10月致校园备忘录. 6, 2020
- 9月致校园备忘录. 24, 2020
- 8月致校园备忘录. 17, 2020
- 8月致校园备忘录. 11, 2020
- 8月致校园备忘录. 3, 2020